Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

An Apology

Due to recent activity I feel that I owe an apology to the mermaid community.

To the mermaids and mermen of mer.yuku, I would like to say that I am very sorry for taking such negative actions against your forum posts. Reading some of the things that were said were very upsetting and I do believe I over reacted. I was wrong to speak so harshly about legal retaliation, and while I do still feel that some things said crossed the line, I should not have had all of the posts regarding Mertailor removed. You are all entitled to your opinions and I am learning to respect that.

Raina, I would like to personally apologize to you for having your posts removed. You do have legitimate concerns regarding your tail and I realize that. Thank you for taking the time to write to me. I appreciate the overall tone that was felt in your letter. I did not feel animosity, but rather a person who was being completely genuine. I wish you all the best in your mermaiding career.

Thank you everyone for reading and I look forward to being part of your mermaid/man journey.

Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment