Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Copyright

After receiving a couple emails from supporters, I re-read this and saw it looked a little conceited. (Original post is below so you know what I'm referencing.) This isn't how I meant to come off. I'm just really excited. I feel like obtaining an official copyright is a huge step for any business and it definitely gives a great feeling of achievement. I feel like I'm on the right path. My mind is in the right place and things are moving forward.
I'll keep working on my wording and keep you updated as things happen. Keep an eye out for Christmas sales!
Stay warm everyone!

Eric


(((It's official! Got my first copyright certification in the mail today! I am very excited to finally be able to protect my masterpieces!)))

No comments:

Post a Comment