Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Mertailor Review - Alexandria LaNier

My name is Alexandria LaNier, I am a professional award winning costume designer.  On occasion I work with fellow specialty costume artists.  I recently purchased a mermaid tail from The Mertailor and I’m quite happy to share my experience.

First off I want to make a special note that whenever I work with fellow artists I always show them complete respect for their art and craft.  There are so few artists that have the natural gifted talent to create these masterpieces and I do sincerely appreciate the opportunity to be able to work with them. I should also tell you that I have extremely high standards when purchasing costumes.  I will not make or purchase cheap product.  

Now onto the tail...  I paid $2,000 for my Silicone Mermaid Tail and have to say at first sight my immediate response was that I practically stole it from TheMertailor.  In my professional opinion the quality of my tail is superb in every way and should be sold for $7,000 to 10,000.  Why?  First off, the overall design is exactly what you would expect a mermaid tail to look like.  The blending of colors infused into the tail create such a magnificent realistic appearance one would almost believe it is the real thing. 

The durability isevident by simply handling the product.  This tail will without a doubt hold up to the most rigorous of situations which is exactly what I would expect.  I purchased my tail to fit several different body styles and I have no doubt that it will fit every one of them like a glove.  

What I have experienced from other mermaid tail artists in the past was never this good.  Not even close.  I would happily refer anyone to the TheMerTailor and be completely confident that they will be overjoyed with their finished product.  

Blessings!
Alexandria LaNier 
http://www.alexandrialanier.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment