Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mertailor Mermaid Tail Review/Testimonial - Iara Mandyn


Iara Mandyn
I have two of Eric's tails now and absolutely love both of them! Throughout all of our interactions Eric has been very professional and easy to work with. He called me up within minutes after my first email, and has been great at helping me and answering all of my questions. He even checked up afterwards to make sure I received my tail and that everything was how I wanted it.
The first tail I got from Eric was a beautiful latex tail which fit perfectly. The tail still looks almost as nice as the day I received it, which is pretty remarkable considering all I've put it through.
My newest Mertailor creation is a stunning blue/copper Koi silicone tail. I love the unique color combination and artistry Eric put into this tail design! I'm constantly getting compliments on the colors, which shimmer in the light and look really spectacular underwater. While I still love my latex tail, the silicone makes a huge difference. Swimming in it is like a dream; the tail is very realistic and almost feels like an extension of my body.
I have a fine arts degree well as being a professional underwater model and mermaid, so I really appreciate the attention and care that go into Eric's products. Thanks again!
Iara Mandyn
Director of Still Photography
Underwater Model
Fathom Films
415.484.3305
www.iaramandyn.com
www.fathomfilms.net

No comments:

Post a Comment