Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Tail Fitting

So, you've spoken and I've heard you. Even when you are personally measured by a tailor, it can be difficult to get a precise fit, so I can imagine how hard it must be to get a perfect fit from thousands of miles away. I will soon be posting a measuring and fitting chart as well as an instructional video on how to measure yourself so that you get the best result possible from my product. Remember, a tail is like a second skin. It is supposed to be very snug so make sure that you do not add any inches when measuring. Because of how tight they are, they can take anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes to properly put on. Please keep in mind, wearing a tail is very confining. Your legs are bound together very tightly. If you have a condition that affects your legs or lower back area, this type of tail is unfortunately not your best option.
As I said, I will be posting more with full information soon, so keep checking back.

Eric

1 comment: